Cinnamon has been found to be an effective natural remedy for eliminating headaches and migraine relief. Try Cinnamon Tea if you suffer from chronic headaches.
Steps to Make Cinnamon Tea:-
1) Put the cinnamon stick in a cup. Alternatively, use 1 – 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon powder.
2) Boil a kettle of water, or boil some in a pan. Be careful when using hot water.
3) Add the boiling water to the cup and leave for 10 minutes. Then add the teabag.
4) Soak the teabag for 2-3 minutes before removing it.
5) Add sugar / sweetner for a sweeter taste and Add a small amount of warm milk if desired.
For Answers to Further Questions Click Here
Follow me on :-