Drinking green tea or herbal tea after your meal is a great way to aid in digestion.
Steps to make Green Tea :-
1) Determine how many cups of green tea you would want to make. The general guideline is one teaspoon (5 g) of green tea leaves (or pearls) per one cup of water. This will yield one cup of brewed tea.
3) Fill a non-reactive pot or pan (glass or stainless steel) with water and heat it to about 180 °F (80 °C). You can use a candy thermometer to watch the temperature, but if you don’t have one, then keep an eye on the water so that it doesn’t boil.
4) Place the filled tea strainer or sieve into an empty mug or cup.
5) Pour the heated water into the mug, over the tea leaves.
6) Steep the tea leaves for 2 – 3 minutes but not any longer, or else your tea will become slightly bitter.
For Answers to Further Questions Click Here
Follow me on :-