Steps to make Green Tea :-
1) Determine how many cups of green tea you would want to make. The general guideline is one teaspoon (5 g) of green tea leaves (or pearls) per one cup of water. This will yield one cup of brewed tea.
2) Measure out the desired amount of green tea leaves (or pearls) and place them in your tea strainer or sieve.
3) Fill a non-reactive pot or pan (glass or stainless steel) with water and heat it to about 180 °F (80 °C). You can use a candy thermometer to watch the temperature, but if you don’t have one, then keep an eye on the water so that it doesn’t boil.
4) Place the filled tea strainer or sieve into an empty mug or cup.
5) Pour the heated water into the mug, over the tea leaves.
6) Steep the tea leaves for 2 – 3 minutes but not any longer, or else your tea will become slightly bitter.
7) Remove the tea strainer from the mug.
For Answers to Further Questions Click Here
Follow me on :-