Countless studies have shown the seemingly countless benefits of fruits for a person’s health. The U.S. Government recommends that people get some servings of fruits every day. Of all the fruits ready in the shop today, one fruit is at its height of popularity because of its legendary Greek mythology connection and its exoticism-the pomegranate fruit.
Considered as one of the earliest fruits that have been cultivated along with grapes, figs, olives, and dates somewhere between 4000 B. C. E and 3000 B. C. E., pomegranate prolonged to be an emblem of fertility, rebirth, and health.
Dubbed as a “miracle fruit” by some fans, pomegranate has earned its popularity because it is thought to perhaps help maintain the body’s natural defenses against Alzheimer’s disease, assorted cancers, coronary and heart diseases, arthritis and many ailments an aging man experiences. Because of its so -called anti-aging possibilities, pomegranate has had some food and beverage variations from juices, ice creams, dishes, and even in water that come in bottles.
Why is pomegranate good for you?
- It is a rich source of assorted vitamins. Pomegranate is a good, natural source of vitamins A, C and E as well as folic acid.• The antioxidants are thought to help maintain the immune system.
- It may help maintain healthy blood flow because of its iron properties. Pomegranate supports the blood by supplying it with iron, thus may help prevent anemia symptoms that include exhaustion, dizziness, weakness, and hear loss.
- Aside from having lots of anti-oxidants, pomegranate also might have some anti-viral properties.
- Pomegranate juice and citation is thought by some women to help in overcoming the feeling of normal malaise while menopause.
- It may help sell out the risk of having a heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes
- ‘Viagra effect’ from a daily glass of pomegranate juice as study shows it boosts sexual desire. It is natural & no side effects.
Benefits for Men:
Research has shown that pomegranate juice benefits men by acting as nature’s Viagra. A 2005 study on the long term effects of pomegranate juice intake on erectile dysfunction in animals showed that erectile dysfunction is closely linked to free radicals. Pomegranate juice, being so high in free radical fighting antioxidants, can help fight erectile dysfunction as well.
Not only that, but you might recall that another health benefit of pomegranate juice is it’s ability to help induce cancer cells to self-destruct. Studies have shown that a glass a day of pomegranate juice can slow the growth of prostate cancer.
Benefits for Women
Pomegranate juice can benefit pregnant women. It’s a rich source of many vitamins and minerals including folic acid, which is a vital component of any prenatal diet. The anti-inflammatory benefits of pomegranate juice also help keep a healthy blood flow to the developing baby. The potassium in pomegranate juice can also help with the leg cramps that many pregnant women experience, especially at night.
In the same way that pomegranate juice helps protect against prostate cancer, research has shown pomegranate juice to inhibit the growth of estrogen-responsive breast cancer cells.
For Answers to Further Questions Click Here
Follow Us on :-
Facebook :- goo.gl/VSq6tH